[title size=”2″]Systems Planning[/title]
- HSA has extensive experience in the development of Transportation Studies. Our firm has participated in developing major Master Plans, Corridor Action Plans, Traffic Studies, Modal Plans, Access Management Studies, Corridor Management Studies, Traffic and Revenue Studies, etc.
- HSA has a unique understanding of interrelationships with stakeholders in the Transportation Planning Process. (eg. TPO’s, Authorities, etc.)
- HSA has a unique understanding on the development of the Strategic Intermodal System (SIS) from it’s beginning through the development and implementation stages.
- Jason Alderman, former District SIS Coordinator, brings a wealth of knowledge as he served FDOT in this capacity from 2004 to 2011, in the beginning as a District FIHS Coordinator.
- HSA understands the level of importance of the SIS program and the high profile/high volume strategic transportation investments made through the program.
- HSA staff has worked on the first major addition to the SIS system through the designation of the Port of Port St. Joe as a Planned Emerging SIS hub.